ATTENTION: Prophecy came true!

.
Taken directly from Jaeson Ma's post on Easter Day:

Some of you have heard, but just about an hour ago at 3:40PM in Baja California a massive 7.2 (some say 6.9) earthquake hit. We felt the earthquake at 3:44PM on 4/4 in downtown LA right while I was speaking about God’s coming revival and glory to LA with three friends at a cafe. When the table begin to shake and the ground began to quake, we knew it was not only an earthquake, but a SIGN from heaven that God’s kingdom is coming! I don’t believe anyone needs to be afraid as long as we are walking with God. He gives us warnings in order to prepare us, to protect us because He loves us. We must always live each day as if it were our last, live like were dying, nothing new for anyone who follows Christ as His disciple for He calls us to deny ourselves, take up our cross and follow Him daily… with this recent earthquake on 4/4 Easter my thoughts…
What does this mean? Many people were questioning my prophetic word written on 3/25 about 4.4 Earthquake on 4/4 read here. I never predicted directly in my prophetic word it would happen today, but I alluded to the prophetic confirmations and not mere coincidences that it was possible and that God is coming into Southern California once again with His glory and all flesh would see it. That I believed there was not a coincidence with the 4.4 earthquake occurring at 4:04 and Easter being 4/4 this year. Now that the earthquake has happened on 4/4 here in Southern California…I write this still with a burning heart, but sober mind set.
Here I am, with my heart burning within me as I write this, knowing that we are about to enter into a sweeping move of revival and awakening like this city, this generation has never seen. I spent the whole day yesterday walking the beaches of Malibu praying to my Savior, for I knew that what He revealed to me in that time was significant and a confirmation to the earthquake today….
I am exhorting us and challenging us all, don’t take these supernatural signs as mere coincidence, they didn’t in Biblical times neither should we. In these times, when God reveals His heart and His incoming presence we must meditate on God’s Word and remain holy, humble and hidden…
“Once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens.” The words “once more” indicate the removing of what can be shaken—that is, created things—so that what cannot be shaken may remain. Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our “God is a consuming fire.” Hebrews 12:26-29

Please read the full article here.

And read the earlier prophecy on this event.

Reflect on it, and ask God how should we Christians in Malaysia respond to this.
Seriously.
I repeat... this is a serious matter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment