Project 365: #45-49 FYP!

#45-Mar06:  See nothing? Yeah, basically there's nothing there.
It's TEJA (Temasya Jaya). and there's some DOTA match
going on in the dark area there... at the cafe.


#46-Mar07: First time I see a whole row... and another whole row
fully filled with clothings


#47-Mar08: Renovation at Civil School!
And it's just along the main corridor
which somehow makes it kinda unpleasing.
I mean the renovation work itself, not the outcome. lol~



#48-Mar09:  I will be there! I must be there!
And I'm gonna record it on video!
Sadly, I'm not involved.. why?
cant commit... fyp fyp.. 



#49-Mar10: FYP FYP! nearly complete.. lilttle more correction on Chapter 4
then thats it! This is it!  Inilah dia! wakaka~
Thick huh?


What is Project 365?  Read here.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment