Blessed Child

I just read this article on TheStar:
Kris Allen wows Malaysian fans

“A year and a half ago, I was in my small apartment, not really doing anything. Who would have thought that I’d end up here?” said the soft-spoken singer, whose self-titled post-Idol album has sold about 245,000 copies to date.
He added that he preferred not not to seek publicity but focus on his music. 
“(Being low-key) is the way I am. I’d rather hang out with my wife or go out to dinner (than attend red-carpet events),” he told a press preview here yesterday.

Indeed, Kris Allen is a true blessing from God; seen from his humility and having set the right priorities in life.

If you guys haven't know, Kris is a wonderfully gifted worship leader at his church, New Life Church, Arkansas.

Enjoy this worship session with Kris:

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment